If your primary function is to perform heavy maintenance checks on aircraft, then we understand that an integral part of these checks is the opportunity to do a heavy cleaning on the aircraft before returning it to the client. That’s why our team strives to provide a wide range of services that can be custom tailored to fit the needs of even the pickiest clientele while seamlessly integrating into your team’s tight schedule.
While your technicians focus on checks and repairs, our team works to ensure that the outward appearance of the aircraft reflects your company’s attention to detail while never sacrificing quality or safety at any stage. In fact, we proudly maintain our own safety and employee training programs to ensure compliance with OSHA practices while providing you with only quality and knowledgeable employees while on site.
To give you an idea of the recent projects we’ve worked on, here is a brief sample:
- Boeing 767-200 VIP – Paint Polish, Brightwork, and Interior Cleaning
- MD-80 Paint Polish and Brightwork
- Boeing 737-700 BBJ – Paint Polish and Brightwork
- Embraer EMB-145 Brightwork and Exterior Wash
- Boeing 777-200ER – Exterior Wash, Wax, and Interior Cleaning
- Challenger 300 – Paint Polish and Brightwork
- King Air 350 – Paint Polish, Brightwork, and Interior Cleaning
- BeechJet – Paint Polish, Brightwork, and Interior Cleaning